Our own tweens have been acting almost like they're nesting - finding cozy nooks to curl up in with a blanket and books and opting to stay home for family movie or game nights. So we're going with it and looking for ways to help them cozy-up.
- Herbal tea has been a big hit in our house of late (especially Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Vanilla), and the girls have even been taking it to school in the morning in thermoses.
- They seem to be living in their fleecy PJs these days, with hoodies being the top of choice.
- Fuzzy socks are a must!
- Fleece, fleece and more fleece - these little blankets appear to be back in fashion.
- Baking cookies has become our new afterschool pasttime.
- The kids are unplugged, opting to read instead.
What cozy tips and tricks do your tweens favor? Do share!
If you liked this post, you can subscribe to this blog by clicking here. You can also stay up-to-the-minute on updates on tween lifestyle by following us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/MsTwixt and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/MsTwixt