Monday, December 7, 2009

Taylor Swift Blogs About Winter


We just our first snowfall here in Washington, and that's certainly put MsTwixt and tweens in the holiday spirit.

We're not the only ones enjoying a winter wonderland - here's Taylor Swift's latest blog entry about the season:

"I love winter.
I'm laying on the couch, wearing fuzzy red and white socks. In my peripheral vision is a giant, lit up Christmas tree. This is my favorite time of year. Hands down.

I just got back to Nashville this morning after being in LA all week. Today I was out and about and in the studio all day, and when I drove home, I saw this strip of restaurants on Main Street in my hometown.. I've driven that road and seen those restaurants four billion times since we moved here almost six years ago. Somehow they've never looked as perfect and welcoming as they did tonight. It was Sunday night and there were cars jammed into every last parking spot available. I could see the smoke billowing out of fireplace chimneys into cold winter air. It's the holidays. People are coming together and going out for dinner and something about seeing that just stuck with me. I love everything about this time of year, but mostly the way that people find ways to be with the ones they love. And I love sweaters. Everyone is wearing sweaters right now."

If you liked this post, you can subscribe to this blog by clicking here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...