Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Happy (Belated) Birthday to Taylor Swift!


Breakout country/pop singer Taylor Swift celebrated her 20th birthday on December 13th.

How's this for a birthday present?: for HER birthday, Ms. Swift donated $250,000 to several schools that she attended as a child. The funds will go towards books, program and salaries. "Something I wanted to do at the end of this amazing year and especially on my birthday was give back to something I really believe in, which is education," Swift said. "The schools that I went to and the amazing people I got to learn from really turned me into who I am, and I wanted to give back."

For her birthday celebration she hosted a party at her home in Tennessee during which she baked Christmas cookies and gingerbread men for her guests.

Taylor Swift is a class act - it's never all about her.

Photo from BigPicturesPhoto.com of Ms. Swift at a Baskin-Robbins in NYC (is that a wig?)

If you liked this post, you can subscribe to this blog by clicking here.


7 comments:

슬롯사이트 said...

Everything is very open with a really clear explanation of the challenges.

gostopsite.com said...

Many thanks for sharing!

sportstotomen.com said...

This is incredibly charming substance! I have taken a lot of joy.

19guide03.com said...

Many thanks for the efforts you have put into writing this site.

slotplayground.com said...

I REALLY LIKED YOUR ARTICLE.

edwardsrailcar.com said...

REALLY THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

cmriindia.org said...

Just wish to say your article is as amazing.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...