Monday, December 7, 2009

Glee Soundtrack Part Deux - Out Tomorow


Just in time for the holidays, the Glee Soundtrack Volume Two comes out tomorrow! This is the perfect gift for your tween Gleek fan although MsTwixt does wish the mash-ups were included. Here's the latest line-up:

1.“Proud Mary”
2.“Endless Love”
3.“I’ll Stand By You”
4.“Don’t Stand So Close To Me / Young Girl”
5.“Crush”
6.“(You’re) Having My Baby”
7.“Lean On Me”
8.“Don’t Make Me Over”
9.“Imagine”
10.“True Colors”
11.“Jump”
12.“Smile”(cover of Lily Allen)
13.“Smile”(cover of Charlie Chaplin)
14.“And I Am Telling You I’m Not Going”
15.“Don’t Rain On My Parade”
16.“You Can’t Always Get What You Want”
17.“My Life Would Suck Without You”

If you liked this post, you can subscribe to this blog by clicking here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...