- Tween fashion blogger Tavi Gevinson has been writing about fashion for years now. Her writing is years ahead of her age, as is her very sophisticated style. She is a great role model for girls following their own hearts and speaking their minds regardless of peer pressure. Her blog is called The Style Rookie.
- Lola Lourdes, Madonna's daughter, writes on the Material Girl blog about her independent style, the bands she's listening to, and her latest vintage obsession.
- Cynthia Rowley is a well known designer with a quirky, fun style. Her blog includes photos of her latest lines but also snaps from recent trips and musings on fun art.
- Kate Spade is now a fashion icon, and her colorful and retro style extends to her blog. A section called "Behind the Curtain" includes her recommendations for museum exhibits, office supplies, and nail polish.
- Cecilia Cassini is a 10-year old designer with an Audrey-Hepburn-like sense of style and whimsy. She blogs irregularly, but her posts are fun to read, and she includes pictures of her latest work and design inspirations.
If you liked this post, you can subscribe to this blog by clicking here. You can also stay up-to-the-minute on updates on tween lifestyle by following us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/MsTwixt and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/MsTwixt