- Chloe Moretz, age 13, has recently worn Stella McCartney, Proenza Schouler, Christian Dior, and Chanel (!)
- 9-year old Willow Smith has accompanied her parents to European fashion shows for years now. She was interviewed this week by Teen Vogue about her style (we call it fierce!) and cites Dolce and Gabbana as a favorite.
- Elle Fanning is only 12 and already wearing Marchesa and Rodarte.
- Hailee Steinfeld is now 14 but already Oscar-nominated for Best Supporting Actress for "True Grit" (did you know that she's in EVERY frame of that film?). She's been dressed by Prabal Gurung and Prada.
- Kiernan Shipka of "Mad Men" fame is 11 years old and favors the young silhouettes of Papo d'Anjo.
- First Tween Malia Obama wore New York designer Chris Benz to the Chinese State Dinner earlier this month.
Which other tween stars have great fashion sense?
If you liked this post, you can subscribe to this blog by clicking here. You can also stay up-to-the-minute on updates on tween lifestyle by following us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/MsTwixt and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/MsTwixt