Monday, December 7, 2009
Variety magazine, arbiter of all things Hollywood, held it's 3rd Annual Power of Youth event this weekend in L.A. The event honors up-and-coming kid stars who harness their celebrity power to put a spotlight on charity causes. It's nice to see stars doing good - even nicer to see them starting young to do it.
2009 honorees were:
- Corbin Bleu for his support of the Starlight Foundation
- Miranda Cosgrove for her support of St. Jude's Research Hospital
- Jesse McCartney for his support of City of Hope
- Annalynde McCord for her support of the Blind Project
- Keke Palmer for her support of the Boys and Girls Clubs
If you liked this post, you can subscribe to this blog by clicking here.