Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Indi's Blog: My Review of the Wizards of Waverly Place Movie


Did you know that the Wizards movie was the year’s most-watched telecast on cable television? According to Variety, Disney Channel’s original movie pulled in about 11.4 million viewers!

We regularly review movies on this blog. The following post is the debut of Indi's Blog and is a movie review by a ten year old tween girl:

The Wizards of Waverly Place Movie was nothing like I expected although it was good. One of my favorite parts was when Alex and Justin battled to be full wizards. I thought the idea of only getting to use spells involving earth, air, fire and water was great. I was confused when they were using a family wizard wand because they had never used it in any episode before. I thought Alex Russo was a strong character after having her parents forget her and losing a brother. I was amazed how focused she was and how much she put into making it better after all that. Overall, I thought the Wizards of Waverly Place Movie was terrific.

If you liked this post, you can subscribe to this blog by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...