In case you've left Easter shopping to the last-minute - or just need a few little items to hide in their eggs in addition to all that candy - here are our quick picks for a tween's Easter basket (all of which can be found at the drugstore):
- Revlon's scented nail polishes - these come in scents like "beach", "lemon", and "lilac"
- SillyBandz ('nuf said)
- $5 gift cards from iTunes
- Mini erasers from Japan
- Patterned duct tape (fantastic for craft projects - our tweens are partial to the neon and tie-dye ones)
- Colorful ponytail elastics
- <a href="http://shoptwixt.blogspot.com/2011/04/best-easter-basket-gifts-for-tweens-for.html">Lingo rubber bracelets</a>
- Wisp portable, disposable toothbrushes - especially if your tween has braces
- Silly Putty (Bonus: these containers are egg-shaped!)
Have fun this Easter, and stay tuned for our tweens' live report from the White House Easter Egg Roll on Monday!
View our blog at www.MsTwixt.com,
"Like" us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/MsTwixt,
"Follow" us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/MsTwixt, and
Check out our videos at www.youtube.com/MsTwixt