Thursday, January 14, 2010

Taylor Swift Says "Thank You January"


Tween fave Taylor Swift blogs, but only occasionally. Here's what she just posted yesterday:

"Thank you January. I have had this month off. I have walked on snow-covered grass and discovered new coffee shops and laughed hysterically with friends about things that probably weren't technically funny. I've written songs on napkins and sat at a giant table with my whole family on my mother's birthday, all of us in one place for the first time in too long. I've gotten to take what has happened to me and process it to my full capability, and celebrate it the way it deserved to be celebrated. I've made new music. I've gone over the memories and jumped up and down with my producer and floated around with nothing on my schedule other than just appreciating what my life has somehow turned into. So thank you for giving me so much to be thankful for this January. Thank you beyond what I know how to say.

I got a new camera. Do you want to see some pictures?"

She has some GREAT PIX on her site! One is posted here.

If you liked this post, you can subscribe to this blog by clicking here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...