Friday, August 28, 2009

Maya's Blog: My Visit to the BSG HQ!









My trip to the Beacon Street Girls' office was TGTBT! After my visit to the real Beacon Street earlier, I was invited to visit the offices of B*Tween Productions, the company behind the BSGs. I got to meet the CEO - Ms. Swartz, the Associate Web Editor - Ms. Corrigan, and one of the writers. We were invited on a tour through the Merchandise Room and the Editorial Room. The next stop was the Idea Room where we saw the early drafts of the books and covers. Then it was off to the Conference Room where we got to view the groups' ideas on the website, new books, and contests. And that's where I was interviewed! It was very interesting to see another type of tween business that had similar goals to my mom's: the goal of creating something that my girls my age can enjoy and parents don't have to worry about being inappropriate. All together the trip was super COOL! See my pics!

If you liked this post, you can subscribe to this blog by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...