Thursday, August 26, 2010

Hmmm - Perez Hilton to Appear on Nickelodeon's Victorious?

We just wrote about social networking and tweens, and then learned that online gossip maven, Perez Hilton, is going to featured on the new Victorious episode airing this Friday night (Aug 27) - see video below. To be honest, I don't know if our tweens know who Perez Hilton is, but I would prefer that they not read his blog just yet.

What do you think?

Me thinks we have a new topic for the dinner table . . .



If you liked this post, you can subscribe to this blog by clicking here. Please also follow our updates or Re-Tweet our posts on Twitter at www.twitter.com/MsTwixt and join us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/MsTwixt

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think gossip is negative & hurtful and not something I would want the smart young girls in my life to be exposed to.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...